ABSN Program Admission Process
If you’re ready to get moving on an accelerated nursing education at Loyola University Chicago, here are the four key steps you’ll need to take as part of the admission process.
1. Talk to an Enrollment Advisor
Discuss your academic qualifications and future career goals with one of our enrollment advisors. This individual can help you determine which of our ABSN program formats (online or onsite) best suits your learning needs and preferences. He/she will also be your main point of contact throughout the admission/application process.
2. Create an Academic Plan
Work with your enrollment advisor to create a personalized academic plan that focuses on your target start date in the ABSN program, either January or August.
3. Complete the ABSN Prerequisites
Finish all of your prerequisite courses within the specified requirements.
4. Apply to Nursing School
Complete the ABSN program application online and submit the following materials:
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
- Two letters of recommendation (we will only accept letters from references who know you in a professional and/or academic capacity)
- Prerequisite completion form
- Current resume
- Personal statement
Contact us to learn more about the Accelerated BSN program admission process.